The mission of the Eisenhower Cooperative is to provide specialized services and enhance educational opportunities for all students in the member districts. This will be accomplished by the committed effort of the districts working collaboratively and efficiently.
- Every child can learn.
- Every child is a valuable resource.
- In meeting the needs of all children.
- All students must be treated with dignity and respect.
- In developing independent and life-long learners.
- In fostering the acceptance of diversity.
- In a safe, secure, supportive learning environment.
- In collaborative teamwork including all students, families, staff, community, and agencies.
- In responsibly utilizing all resources within and outside the organization.
- All students should have access to a curriculum aligned to state standards.
- In fostering students' self-esteem.
History of the Eisenhower Cooperative